fishing in dakhla Morocco
The waters of Dakhla are among the richest in the world, whether in the bay or in the ocean.
The king fish of Dakhla is the croaker. The catches range from 3 kg to 60 kg.
The Leerfish : They live in groups, their weight ranges from 500 g to 35 kg.
The speckled sea bass called here “Loulou” which can weigh up to 4 kg.
The very combative bluefish that can weigh up to 25 kg.
The other fish are: Sea bream up to 4 kg, gilthead sea bream up to 8 kg, Pandora bream, horse mackerel, mackerel, trevally, guitar ray, stingray up to 100 kg, the pageot, the striped, the marbled and much rarer the turbo.
Program: One week surf-casting and spining fishing in Dakhla Mporocco
- – You are on full board (drinks included).
- – Pick up at Dakhla airport upon arrival and transport to your fishing camp
- – The 6 following days will be all FISHING !!!
- – moving between fishing spots using the 4×4.
- – Supply of bait (sardines, cuttlefish, squid, crab).
- – All meals on the fishing camp concocted by Abdullah our local guide (tagine, skewers of fish, meat etc …)
- – We are at your disposal for your trips in town, your shopping, for a day of excursion in the desert (white dune, hot spring, pink flamingos, etc …).
- Prices: 6 nights, 7 days with full board.
- – 920 euros per person
- – On reservation 30% deposit.
- – The flight is at your own expense. the price is between 300 euros and 450 euros (royal air Maroc) depending on the season.
- – The weather is still fine but bring a fleece for the evening (temperature change at sunset).
- – Also bring sunscreen and cap or hats.
- – We advise you to take out an assistance insurance contract.
- – No vaccination is required in Morocco.
- – No visa but valid passport.
- looking forward to taking you fishing in Dakhla Morocco.