WHY MOROCCO SHINY DAYS
Morocco Shiny Days is an all-service travel concierge specializing in expertly planned, unique, personalized private Morocco tours around Morocco. We build custom packages according to clients’ specifications based on Interests, Activities, Destination, Time and Budget that cover all major cities as well as any other places along the 1,800 miles of Moroccan coastline, mountains, valleys, gorges, and, our personal favorite, the majestic Sahara Desert, with its unparalleled sand dunes and palm oases. If you dream it, we’ll make it happen for you. Hassle free!
What we offer:
- We have dedicated in Morocco and experienced multilingual staff: they are insiders, natives with enthusiasm, knowledge and love for our country they want to share
- Our cars are comfortable air-conditioned 4×4 Toyota Land Cruisers, all fuel expenses included.
- We provide all necessary travel consultation to build a perfect itinerary. Just the right option for you and you only. The published Journeys are a starting point to ignite your imagination
- We carefully select the accommodations and book all reservations ourselves
- We work directly with other tour guides and operators and have an excellent selection of experts lined up
- We have strong safety record and reliability
- We ensure timely response to customer requests
- Our company is officially registered as a business in Morocco ( MOROCCO SHINY DAYS SARL )
Oualid Naciri – Business Owner and Master Guide
Oualid is the founder and principal owner of Morocco Shiny Days. He was born and raised M’hamid, a small village in the Zagora province in southeast Morocco. After graduating with a bachelor’s degree in English from the University of Agadir, Oualid entered the tourism business and has spent the last twelve years arranging and guiding tours around Morocco. Oualid is fluent in English, French, Arabic, and Berber. He also holds a basic command of Spanish, German and Italian. He is proficient in all aspects of travel planning, booking and building customized travel plans. He has great knowledge of Moroccan history, culture, music and could share great tips on fishing in Morocco. He is proud for establishing and maintaining great long-term relationships with clients and happy when being called their friend.